Please note these important changes to the running of our Business:
- There may be a delay of up to 2 working days dispatching your order
- There may be a delay with Royal Mail delivering your order.
- From date of dispatch Standard delivery is taking on average currently 4 - 8 working days to arrive and 1st class 3 - 6 working days to arrive. This is approximate and please allow up to 15 working days for delivery of your order.
- We are still dispatching international orders, for International deliveries please allow up to 30 working days for delivery of your order.
- Our phone line is currently not operational
- Due to huge demand and shortage in supply a lot of colour shades are out of stock, we have currently taken the decision to 'hide' all out of stock products. If there is anything you wish to purchase that we do not currently have in stock, please email us and we will contact you as soon as it is back available.
- We are now operating a DPD Next Day delivery service for Mainland UK address. 98% of orders are arriving next day. Orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day for next working* day delivery (*Monday to Friday)
Updated Message from Grant (Co-Owner) The Wool Factory (July 2020)
Our family run business is gradually returning to normal, we are pretty much dispatching orders within a 2 working day time frame and Royal Mail deliveries have significantly improved, however there are still some delays. We will also from Monday 13th July be offering a DPD next day delivery option for orders placed before 1pm.
Unfortunately our shop will still be remaining closed at the moment but we are now offering a Free Local Delivery service, please see our 'Delivery Info' tab for more details on this if you are local to our shop.
I/We thank you immensely for the support through Covid-19 and we sincerely hope you are all remaining well & healthy in body & mind.
All the best to you and your families & keep crafting!
Thank you and kind regards
Message from Grant (Co-Owner) The Wool Factory (March 2020)
Over the last few weeks we have faced a lot of difficulties as I am sure every Business has. We are a family run Business and our Daughter has Cystic Fibrosis and is classed as a highly vulnerable person to Covid-19, due to this I took the decision initially to work from home and let my niece and employee 'Angel' work on site with help from her family to reduce risks to all.
Unfortunately Angel had to stop work due to Illness and cutting a long story short, this meant I had to return to work.
I am currently working by myself to reduce the risk of contracting covid-19 and spreading this to my family, whilst also reducing the risk to our staff and their own families. This means I am picking and packing all your orders, sorting deliveries, responding to all emails and working around 14 hours per day, everyday by myself.
There are usually 3 or 4 of us at work at one time, at the moment their is just myself dealing with between 2-3 times more orders than we usually have and an increased number of emails to deal with alongside general running of the business.
Please be patient for your order in these times, I am working as hard and as safely as I can to get your items to you as quick as I can.
Stay Safe, Stay Home and all the best to you and your families in these difficult times.